Finding Party Wall Surveyors


Party wall surveyors are often structural engineers or Chartered Building Surveyors such as Metcalfe Briggs. A party wall surveyor oversees the party wall work on behalf of their client.

Contact us for Party Wall work today.

You can find RICS Accredited firms such as Metcalfe Briggs Chartered Building Surveyors via the RICS website, the official directory of Chartered Surveyors.