Timely professional advice and planned expenditure ensures that funds are used effectively.
- What is the condition of your church, church hall, presbytery or other property assets?
- Do your quinnquennial inspections give you useful and practical information?
- Do you find that you are spending money to little effect or making repeated expenditures on the same jobs?
- Do your current buildings meet the needs of their users and is it thermally efficient?
- Is alteration, adaptation or new-build feasible or desirable?
- Do you need professional assistance with major repairs or alterations?
- Do you have defects in your buildings or problems with insurance renewals?
- Is there a viable alternative use for any of your buildings?
- Do your premises meet the requirements of the Disability Discrimination Act?
The projects with which Metcalfe Briggs Surveyors has been involved help us answer these questions. Our aim is to provide a timely and realistic service taking account of the funding available and the particular requirements of ecclesiastical clients.