The smooth operation of the building estate is a vital ingredient to the running of an NHS Trust. There are many day to day practical matters that need attention which can stretch the resources of an NHS Estate department. Some problems can absorb too much internal time and effort; as Chartered Building Surveyors, Metcalfe Briggs Surveyors can assist by taking complete responsibility for defined tasks.
Defect investigations for example:
- Drainage problems
- Roof leaks
- Dampness problems
- Cracks and structural issues
Specification and supervision of building works, for example:
- Major external repairs
- Internal refurbishments & adaptations
On a more strategic level we can advise on:
- Feasibility for new or temporary buildings or adaptations
- Condition survey and planned maintenance programmes
- Measured drawing records
- Space planning and utilisation
- Building survey for acquisitions off site
Metcalfe Briggs Surveyors' experiences of working with NHS Trusts enables us to take a practical approach to finding solutions to building problems, quickly and thoroughly.